Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Remember, Remember the 5th of November

   In dedication to this Great Britain commemoration, I decided to talk about my trip to London during my time abroad. I visited the city exactly this time last year. This is definitely my favorite city in the entire world (that I have visited, at least). Everything here is perfect and I hope to live there one day. My friends and I took a tour all over the city. We saw Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, rode the London Eye, visited Westminster Abbey, and even took the cheesy pictures in the old fashioned phone booths and rode the double decker bus. A few days before Halloween, a huge group of us also visited the London Dungeon, which told us scary stories and go through haunted mazes. However, visiting Shakespeare's Globe was probably my favorite tourist attraction. They completely recreated it to look exactly how it was back then. I could picture myself watching one of his plays and what it was like to be sitting in the audience. I hope to be able to visit London again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment